Executed under order by the Polish Chamber of Alarm Systems:
1. GDAŃSK CITY HALL – Functionality concept development for the Safety Supervision Center of the City of Gdansk.
2. GDYNIA CITY HALL – Functionality concept involving the implementation of functional – operational program setting out the planned costs and the scope of design and construction works of video monitoring implementation of the expansion of the city of Gdynia.
3. WEJHEROWO CITY HALL – Concept development for the City visual monitoring.
4. CHEŁM APARTMENTS COOPERATIVE- Visual monitoring system concept development, for the Gdansk, Chełm Apartments settlements.
5. GAZ SYSTEM – Functional – operational program development, defining the field of project works and structural works for the realization of the single Access Control System investment.
6. ENERGA Power Plants OSTROŁĘKA S.A. – Concept development for the security of office buildings as well as industrial, under the sight of demanded safety level, in contact with the character of the facility, access control, modifications and renovation of existing access control systems as well as working time.
7. ENERGA-OPERATOR – Inventory and audit of access control systems.